Head Horizontal Page

Friday, January 28, 2011

Two weeks FREE for you, 31 JAN-13 FEB 2011!!


          Well, Final Exam is finished already, but may not for all because there might be another following test taken in accordance to time limitation on each subject. Through this I say CONGRATULATIONS for your endeavor through the night resulting next to the best score, students! Optimism should be created then while waiting for it. 
          The major important news now given to you is that next Monday, 31 Jan-13 Feb (good number I think ;D) will be your 'goody moody day' (for some may be) because there will be no teaching & studying activity through those days. But I believe that your sense of creativity will be challenged to prepare the next semester by doing some self-learning. So, get up from your 'lazy chair' and do anything that can make you stronger and better! See you soon!
E.S 

2 komentar:

bee'win said...

E.S
Thanks for your info..
but i think there will no time for sitting on a "lazy chair" coz i still keep on working all the day :)
but it's ok coz i still have my "own dinner" with lovely family from now on at least until 13 Feb 2011 ::))

thanks n hope we can meet again on next semester

EnglishSaraswati said...

It's good to hear that you can do 'your dinner' again with your family. Thanks of being so active commenting on my blog. Well, I appreciate you all students for your progress and it's kind of a hard work (I think) for me to produce 'a well-formed' student. At least, I got one. Thanks Bee'win. Cheers!

Post a Comment